The quality and safety policy reflects our aim to involve the employees in the fulfilment of all requirements. This ensures that safe working conditions are constantly above expectations. Fuste strives to enhance client satisfaction by ensuring a continuous improvement in employee quality and safety.
Our policy is based on the following commitments:
- To direct our intervention towards strict compliance with contractually agreed deadlines, using the best processes in order to guarantee quality;
To match the fast and personalised service of our clients, in order to achieve the highest degree of satisfaction;
- To continuously invest in improving the skills of our employees in order to promote their professional and personal development;
- To promote a safe and healthy working environment for all our employees and suppliers. Ultimately, seeking to minimise risks and prevent accidents.
- To decentralise our structure by involving employees and encourage their participation in the identification and implementation of actions under quality and safety management system;
- To comply with legislation on quality, environment, safety and health at work, as well as other requirements applicable to the activities developed;
To contribute to the improvement of the performance of the companies that collaborate with us.